- 55% of salespeople lack basic sales skills.
- Every dollar invested in sales training returned $29 in incremental revenues.
- 55% of sales reps don’t have effective communications skills.
- The best sales training will improve the performance of an individual on average by 20%.
- A world class sales bench marking study revealed that the caliber of the salesperson is the most important factor influencing prospects’ decisions to buy.
- Over 50% of sales managers are too busy to train and develop their sales teams.
Sensible investment in recruiting and developing real sales talent produces amazing returns.
For over 17 years, the Champion Sales Academy has been devoted to training and developing exceptional sales persons. Our 10 week course delivers uncommon results through ongoing and incremental reinforcement of powerful proven sales techniques. Classes are held three times each year; Spring, Summer and Fall.
Sales executives mistakenly assume an experienced sales person just KNOWS how to sell.
We hire the person, hoping that they will take us to greater heights using that great experience. Three to six months later, that under performing rep fails after your misguided investment in them.
Just how good are your sales people REALLY?
Wanna Find out?