Hahn training is a proud partner of TTI Success Insights® (TTI SI), the world’s leading
developer of research-based, validated behavioral assessments that enable organizations to use the
Science of Self™ to reveal and harness the talent and skills of their greatest asset – their people. This
approach leads to more engaged employees, stronger teams and greater productivity.
Over three decades, TTI SI has researched and distributed a suite of assessments that are at work in
more than 90 countries and in 41 languages.
Sales leaders and sales enterprises trained and certified in TTI SI’s assessments experience:
• Greater self-awareness and personal growth
• Better engagement amongst employees
• Increased team and organizational efficiency
• Clarity in purpose and communication
TTI SI’s research into five dimensions of superior sales performance
Our wide range of assessments identify the critical elements successful sales people share:
• Emotional Intelligence
sales candidate selection
selection of Sales candidates fails for five primary reasons:
- the manager hires from a position of desperation
- The company has ill-defined selection criteria
- interview questions are superficial
- there is too much reliance on the interview
- they fail to validate their selection with an objective assessment
Failure to bench mark is the single greatest point of failure
There is a “secret sauce” that successful sales professionals share. BUT you will not find that success solely in an interview. The use of behavioral assessments such as DiSC and Trimetrix are vital tools in effectively predicting sales success.
Our bench marking process will identify in a very detailed and objective way, the strengths and weaknesses of sales candidates who will contribute to the corporate culture.
Assessments allow you to benchmark and measure skills and behaviors of top performers. They also allow you to create targeted training and coaching which will enhance individual behaviors. Valid and reliable assessments are part of any great manager’s toolkit.
Our sales Competency Assessment identifies critical sales rep competencies and characteristics Superior Sales Leaders possess
The results of our sales search and sales staffing process yields exceptional results.
If you are seeking to identify, find, evaluate and hire top sales talent contact us
Unlike sales recruiters we do not have an existing inventory of sales talent “on-hand”
Our uncommon sales search yields tremendous sales candidates than you may experience from traditional staffing companies:
- We thoroughly identify critical success components
- We build a work order to find the best fit candidate
- We create the want ad, leverage or access to Job Boards
- We interview and vet candidates
- You see only qualified candidates
- we assist in the interview and selection process
- Upon selection we follow a robust and well defined new hire orientation